Exam sms

83.Har Sawal Se Dat Kar Ladna, Fekne Me Kami Mat Karna, Mouka Mila To Peche Bhi Dekhna, Aur Ek Baath Yaad Rakhna, Aage Wala Ka Paper Apna Samajhna


84.To be a "Good professional", always start to study late for "Exams". Because it teaches how to manage "Time" and tackle "Emergencies"!!



85.My nights are going sleepless, my days are going useless. So I asked GOD, "is this love?". GOD replied, "no dear, result is near".


86.Harbhajan starts raising his bat on 33 runs. Dravid: What happened, its not 50 or 100! Harbhajan: Yes, but the students understand the importance of scoring 33.



87.A father asks peon: How are the studies in this college? Where do I see my son in future? Peon: The future is bright, I had also completed my engineering from the same college!

Hire Me

Share About Us