Love sms

  • Do u know abt d things which live after death?Do u know abt d things which live after death??Eyes- 31mins,Brain - 10 mins,legs - 4 hrs,Skin - 5 days,Heart - 10 mins,Bones - 30 days,LOVE - FOREVER
    How 2 fall in love: How 2 fall in love: 1. fall but dnt stumble; 2. b consistnt nt persistnt; 3. understnd but dnt demand; 4. share & nevr b unfair; 5. Hurt but never keep d pain.

  • What's Ur important for me?What's Ur important for me?Ur thinks is my breathUr feels become my beatingUr breath pour in me spirit Ur whispering awaken my whole bodyUr sight feels objective of my lifeU r as much important as II can't imagine I can't explain, I only Love u forever By Humaira IrfanIf there ever comes a day when If there ever comes a day when we cannot be together,Just know that you are in my heart.You will be in there forever!

  • You are always my Ms. World.You are always my Ms. World.Your loving face..No one will ever take your place!!Sometimes your joy is source of your smile,

Hire Me

Share About Us