Missing you sms

22.Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.


23.There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.......


24.Thought I would tell youjust exactly how I feelThere's nothing I can change'cause they're absolutely real.That I MISS YOU !!


25.Miss everything 'bout youfrom your smile to your waysJust can't stop but reminisceabout the good old days.


26.A raindrop may look 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower awaits its fall.A small sms may seem 2 small 2 u but sumwhere a heart remembers U Dog


27.When the weather comes true I miss uWhen the flower covered dew i miss uWhen the day comes new I miss u endless.


28.Love,i wish i didin't know you in the 1st place....so that when u're gone, i won't be missing u like this.....gosh,just how i wanted to be with you....girl, i miss u.

Hire Me

Share About Us