Exam sms

29.'Twas the night before exams and all through the dorm Everyone was studying (and not looking at p0rn) Their clothes for the next day draped over their chairs Not necesarily clean (but who the f**k cares?) Those ill-prepared were giving up the fight Due to the fact it was starting to get light The 11th hour slowly drew near... "Let's get it over with so we can all go get beer!!!"

30.Now I lay me down to study, I pray the lord I won't go nutty, for if I fail to learn this junk, I pray the Lord I will not flunk. But if I do don't pitty me at all, just lay my bones in the dorm hall. Tell my professer I did my best, now I lay me down to rest, and pray ill pass tomorrow's test. But if I die before I wake, that's one less test ill have to TAKE!


31.Math tutor: $40 a week Photocopy of the final: $25 Not having to study the day before your final: priceless

32.Latin is a language, as dead as it can be First it killed the romans, now it's killing me.

Hire Me

Share About Us