Missing you sms

  • If u think i miss u allIf u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when
    i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u
    sweetheart



  • When you feel lonely press 945,When you feel lonely press 945, when you feel sad press 10,
    when u need to talk, press 82,,,when u press all these
    together, here i m for u always. Miss u alot.



  • Just Wondering..!Just Wondering..!Wud U Smile At Me If I Smile At U..?Wud U Say Hello If I Greet U..?Wud U Talk 2 Me If I Talk 2 U..?Wud U Add "Too" If I Tell U "I Miss U"..?Dilbara Really I Miss U From The Core


  • To forget is heard to do,To forget is heard to do, and to forget me is upto u, forget
    me forget me never,forget the text but not the sender.Miss you
    a lot

Hire Me

Share About Us