Break up Sms

33 .- Have I told you Have I told you latley how much I am in love with you??? No?? Think about it, have a great life...






34 .- I'm sure you've I'm sure you've met my new girlfriend, she's been your best friend for 8 years.



35 .- The only thing The only thing worse than being alone, is being with you.




36 .- Bicherte wqt us Bicherte wqt us ne kha tha,Na sawal krna na jawab mile ga,Muje bhol jana qrar mily ga.Hm us muqam pr thy Imdad,Na swal kia na jwab mila,Na bhol sky na qrar mila.



37 .- I love u honey plz reasure me that everything is ok, i need u and my life without u is nothing, honey i am lost without u.




38 .- How friends break? How friends break?both frnd will think the other is busy and will nt contact thinking it may b disturbing.As time passes both will think let the other contact.After that each will think why should i contact first.Here ur love will be converted 2 hate.Finally without contact the memory becomes weak. They 4get each other. Finally 1 fine day they will meet n blame 1 anthr. So keep in touch with all ur friends.




39 .- DOES matters. You're right, I am a lying whore. I lied, size DOES matters.

Hire Me

Share About Us