Good Night Sms

115 .- I cant sleep U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.U r the reason I cant sleep without saying Good Night.....



116 .- greet U a special Good Night See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing... Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good Night...!!!



117 .- Raat khamosh hai Raat khamosh hai chand khamosh hai,Par dil mein shor ho raha hai. Kahi aisa to nahi ek pyara sa DOST bina Good night kahe so raha hai...



118 .- Night is longer Night is longer than day for those who DREAM,and day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS COME TRUE....Wish you Good Night and Sweet Dreams!



119 .- SWEETEST DREAM As day turns to NIGHT.,.Keep your worries out of SIGHT....No matter how TOUGH the world may seem...you still deserve the SWEETEST DREAM .....GOOD NIGHT.




120 .- ..Gdnight A late night greeting doesnt only mean good night It has a silent msg sayin.. ur my last thought at night..Gdnight



121 .- LAST message of d day This is my LAST message of d day 4 d person I care & luv FIRST & d person that came into my mind is U.... so juz wanna wish you good nite...


122 .- n0w, can u? Saw my msg?
n0???
n0w, can u?
still can't??
c0z n0 wORds can x-press how special u are!
Good night!




123 .- sleep on your khattia just imagine
chaand ka bistar aur taaron ka takia
ab apni auqaat pe wapis aa jaao and sleep on your khattia
good night



124 .- ok my library One best book is equal to hundred good friends...
BUT,
One good friend is equal to a library..! ok my library cum on send me my course books 4 free

Hire Me

Share About Us