Father's day sms

10 .- Some Things Are Some Things Are
Just Better The
Way They Are
Like You!
Happy Fathers?Day!



11 .- You May Be Out You May Be Out
Of Sight
But You?Re
Always In
My Mind.
Happy Fathers?Day




12 .- Thanks For Being There Thanks For Being There
Through The Tears,
Laughter And Dirty
Diapers.
Happy Father?S Day!



13 .- I Know Just The Person I Know Just The Person Who Needs
?101 Ways To Be
A Great Dad?.
Don?T Worry It
Isn?T You!
Happy Fathers?Day!



14 .- My Father Didn?t My Father Didn?t
Tell Me How To Live;
He Lived, And Let
Me Watch Him Do It.
Happy Fathers Day!




15 .- A Father Is Someone That A Father Is Someone ThatHolds Your Hand At The FairMakes Sure You Do What Your Mother SaysHolds Back Your Hair When Yor Are SickBrushes That Hair When It Is Tangled Because Mother Is Too BusyLets You Eat Ice Cream For BreakfeastBut Only When Mother Is AwayHe Walks You Down The AisleAnd Tells You Everythings Gonna Be Ok

Hire Me

Share About Us