Good Night Sms

82 .- Before I dream The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.



83 .- Sweetest dreams As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams & Good Night!



84 .- Munna Bhai apun aik baat bolne ka kia...
bole to...
ho gayi li hai night....
band karnay ka tube light...
aur sonay ka tight...
bole to....
bye good night.



85 .- end again A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly good night n sweet dreams...



86 .- Wish I wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillowunderneath ur head,i wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky personwho kisses u goodnite



87 .- Aey chand suno kuch baat karo Aey chand suno kuch baat karo teri baat chale mere raat kate Tum baat karo us baasti ki.badal barish masti ki ya baat karo us bandan ki us chori payal kangan ki ya baat karo un sapno ki jo tum be dekha karte ho Aey chand suno kuch baat karo.teri baat chale mere raat kate.




88 .- RAIS GOOD NIGHT RAT HOCHUKI HAI -- -- ? ????????KEYPAD DABANESE SUBHA NAHI HOGI CHUP CHAP SO JAO GOOD NIGHT


89 .- Good Nite A 5 star message 2 a DIARY MILK person from a MILKY BAR friend for a MELODY reason at a KITKAT time on a MUNCH day in a PERK mood 2 say CHOCLATY good night.



90 .- sweet dreams n sleep tight... Lying on my bed looking @ the clock I Noe That its time 2 zzzz...... i wonder how have u been today hope that everything is fyne wish u sweet dreams n sleep tight...


91 .- SWEET DREAMS A VERY ORIGINAL GOOD NIGHT WISHES JUST 4 U.....BEWARE OF CHEAP DUBLICATES..... I M THE ONLY AUTHORIZED DEALER FOR GOOD NIGHT WISHES SO GOOD NIGHT N SWEET DREAMS




92 .- dedication Tiny starz shining bright its time for me to say gudnyt.So close yur eyes n snuggle up tight.Im wishing u sweet dreamz tonight...!!!

Hire Me

Share About Us