Father's day sms

5 .- Here?s A Little Song To Say Happy Happy Father?s Day
Here?s A Little Song To Say
?Happy, Happy Father?s Day?
No One?s Father Is So Sweet.
Your Kind Ways Just Can?t Be Beat.
Happy Happy Father?s Day;
I Love You In A Big Way!!



6 .- For A Father?s Protection. I Cannot Think Of
Any Need In Childhood
As Strong As The Need
For A Father?s Protection.
Happy Fathers? Day,




7 .- Father Means F= Forever With His FamilyA= Always There For You No Matter WhatT= The Only One Who?s ThereH= He?s My Hero Till The EndE= Encouraging In Everything I DoR= Really The Only One?No One Can Beat Him He?s The Best!!!




8 .- What You Have What You Have
Inherited From
Your Father,
You Must Earn Over
Again For Yourselves,
Or It Will Not Be Yours.
Happy Fathers? Day,
9 .- Stretch Marks Again I?D Go Through
Stretch Marks Again
For You.
Happy Fathers? Day,

Hire Me

Share About Us