Father's day sms

1 .- "Father's day" What is the most confusing day in America & Western countries?.....IT IS......."Father's day"....No one knows whome to wish?!?



2 .- Pay My Regards To Ur Father ?..*?Happy Fathers Day?*..?
Pay My Regards To Ur Father Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,, What A Stamina He Has Got.. I Salute Ur Father ;->




3 .- Delightful And Loving, ?Delightful And Loving,Loved And Admired,Dad, You?re My Hero,My Life You?ve Inspired. And When All My BlessingsAre Counted Each Day,I Thank God In HeavenFor Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your PresenceThroughout Thick And Thin;You?re More Than A Parent,You?re My Wonderful Friend..?Happy Father Day




4 .- Daddy, I Love You Daddy, I Love YouFor All That You Do.I?ll Kiss You And Hug You?Cause You Love Me, Too.
You Feed Me And Need MeTo Teach You To Play,So Smile ?Cause I Love YouOn This Father?s Day.

Hire Me

Share About Us