Forget Sms

42 .- Care is 1 main ingredient Care is 1 main ingredient tht keeps closeness alive despite distance & schedule. Since I can't always c u, let my care b with u 4ever & ever...




43 .- The greatest gift u can give The greatest gift u can give to sumone is ur TIME,bcoz wen u giv sum1 ur time,u r givin him a portion of ur life dat u'll never get back.



44 .- No smile is as beautiful No smile is as beautiful as the one that struggles through tears.And no relief is as sweet as the one that gets to see this smile. Keep smiling...



45 .- To love Tolovewithoutcondition,totalkwithoutintention,togivewithoutreason &tocarewithoutexpectationis dheartof truefriend!



46 .- face above this A quote on a girl's t-shirt .... 'there's a face above this...Dn't forget





47 .- I was on a ship I was on a ship thinking of you.wen i looked down i droped a tear in da ocean.then i promised myself that until sumone finds it.i wont forget you.



48 .- Life has its ups & downs. Life has its ups & downs. Sometimes SUN shines, sometimes RAIN pours. But dont forget, it takes both SUN & RAIN to make a RAINBOW!! Enjoy life.



49 .- I can 4 get a face I can 4 get a face, I can 4 get a home, I can 4 get a place, I can 4 get a name, I can 4 get a game, I can 4 get even myself, But 4getting u ? 4 get it.




50 .- Some says its difficult Some says its difficult to remember ,Some says its difficult to forget,So remember not to forget me & dont forget to remember me.

Hire Me

Share About Us