Good Morning Sms

149 .- from meeeeeee. I try to Beeee the best friend i can beeeee, so here u go, some Goodmorning flowers right to you from meeeeeee.



150 .- What a lovely way I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my bestest friend.what a lovely way to start my day




151 .- blue blue bay. Night has ended for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.



152 .- Morning greetings Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!



153 .- it's time 2 wake up The sun has once brought brightness to earth! lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up gd morning...




154 .- gd morning to u.. The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..





155 .- HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING. It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.

Hire Me

Share About Us