Good Morning Sms

120 .- Oh sorry,dis msg is not 4u GuD MorninGHav a horrible day
wiDout water in ur bathrom
while soap in ur eyes
Oh sorry,
dis msg is not 4u
Its only 4 those
who take bath evryday ;->



121 .- So Get Up...!! Fresh flowers are waiting to disturb u....Hot cup of coffe is ready to taste ur lips.....Sun . Birds.... Cool Air All are looking at ur window So Get Up...!!


122 .- uuuuuuuuuuu ...... Cockacoladuuuuuu, Refreshed and newwwwwwwwwwww, skies are bluuuuuuuuuuuu, Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu




123 .- keep u safe and happy Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!




124 .- 3 baskets of fruits - Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U... Good Morning!



125 .- 100000 ........ Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only ione today and I would not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morng..............



126 .- With petals of Roses With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

Hire Me

Share About Us