Good Night Sms

103 .- No matter No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wif u. Gd Nite!



104 .- TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF ME, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SLEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS. Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Good Night Janu




105 .- LyinG oN mY BeD LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!



106 .- i miss u do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..




107 .- my very special friend, Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness. do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.



108 .- I Live By Faith I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .. So Whether I See U Or Not, Talk To U Or Not, I Know That U R Still The Same, A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End.... Good Nite.





109 .- Sweet Dreams, Sleep well! A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!




110 .- Hi Moon!!! Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....



111 .- can u do something for me can u do something for me? go to the window....look to the sky***can u see the stars? can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)





112 .- moon is calling u look...the moon is calling u ...see the stars r shining for u..hear my heart says: may god build for u a castle in heaven and made u eat from its fruits !!!!




113 .- most happiest moments Happiness is like a butterfly, u run after it, it keeps flying away. If u stand still it comes & sits on ur shoulders. Wish u the most happiest moments!Gd Nite



114 .- EK KABOOTAR EK KABOOTAR ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA,ITNA UDA,BAHUT UPER GAYA, ITNA UDA, ITNA UDA, BAS AB NAHI DIKH RAHA , AB SOJAO KAL DOONDENGE.

Hire Me

Share About Us