Get well soon Sms

10 .- Take Good Care Of Yourself, Take Good Care Of Yourself,
Friend. We Hope To See You Up AndRunning And Back At Kommies Again.
The Place Just Isn?t The SameWithout You.




11 .- Let?s Go, Get Up, Stop Faking It; Let?s Go, Get Up, Stop Faking It;Get Your Sorry Behind Off That Bed.Try Positive Thinking To Get Back To Work.Your Illness Is All In Your Head!At Least That?s What We Hope.Looking Forward To Your Return.
Get Well Soon.




12 .- I Hope You?re Feeling Better, I Hope You?re Feeling Better,
I Miss You Every Day.
I?m Always Thinking Of You,
So This Is What I Say,
Get Well Soon!



13 .- Early In Da Morning Sun Rise Early In Da Morning Sun Rise With May Hopse But Its Set With Hopelessly.
All Da Flowers Were Bloom This Evening With Pleasant Smell
But Its Now Wither Awfully N Tonight All The Stars Came Out To Play A Signal
But All Of Them Are Not Shining,
Cos All They Nows My Friend Is Sick
Wish U A Cure Soon
And Healthy Days Ahead.



14 .- Gandhi Bapu Ne Bola He- ,:???;,?; %,?;__)(__/____/
Gandhi Bapu Ne Bola He-
agaR TmhaRe Kisi Dost Ki Tabiat Kharab Ho Tou Use Ek Bookey Do Aur Kaho.
Get Well Soon Mamu

Hire Me

Share About Us