Forget Sms

51 .- Forgettin you Forgettin you is hard to do forgettin me is up to you forget me not forget me never forget this message but not the sender.



52 .- I never forget a face I never forget a face, but for you I will make an exception.




53 .- Loving is not how u forget Loving is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on.




54 .- They say forgive They say forgive and forget, but if someone is worth forgiving then you'll never forget them



55 .- Of all the friends Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you



56 .- BHOOL..... Loog Kehtay Hain Mujh Ko Aadat hai Bhool Jany ki.....Chalo Acha Hai Mushkil na ho ga Usay Bhulanay me........Ye......Cheez



57 .- WO UB YAAD NA RKHAY Ana ha tum main b thodi bohet btana usay,Wo ub khay b to n a hal_e_dil b ta na usay,Akaily ki s say utha ha talukaat ka bojh,WO UB YAAD NA RKHAY TO BHOOL JANA USAY



58 .- meri har saans teri yaad se wabasta tere khayal se jee churaon kaiseek aag dil me lagi ha bhujaon kaisemeri har saans teri yaad se wabasta haphir tu he bata tujhe bhool jaon kaise



59 .- nam na lyna qaser nam na lyna qaser faqt itna ka dyna,jinhy tm bhula bhaty ho wo tmhy yad krty hay.

Hire Me

Share About Us