Good Night Sms

93 .- Ur dream determines Ur dream determines Ur goals,Ur goals map out Ur actions,Ur actions create results,And the results bring u success.!"Good Nite my Friend have a nice dreams"
SaaMer +92 300 2711 588




94 .- 1,2,3,Zzz Master of puppets is pulling your strings, twisting ur mind n SmasHing ur dreams. blinded by me, u can't see a thing when i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep 1,2,3,Zzz



95 .- goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you





96 .- cover blanket As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight


97 .- kiss ur neck As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..



98 .- Tireness Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!



99 .- CuTe CuTe FaCe On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!




100 .- Wash your face Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.



101 .- Stars light Stars Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams




102 .- Close ur @@ eyes da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!

Hire Me

Share About Us