Abbreviation sms

30 .- Father Means Father Means
F= Forever With His FamilyA= Always There For You No Matter WhatT= The Only One Who?s ThereH= He?s My Hero Till The EndE= Encouraging In Everything I DoR= Really The Only One?No One Can Beat Him He?s The Best!!!



31 .- In 2009 Pakistan means In 2009 Pakistan meansP=Petrol 88.89 RS LtrA=Aata 66 RS kgK=Khud kash hamlei=ilm ki kamiS=Sarko pe paniT=Trafic jamA=Awam HelplessN=No electrictiy ;->



32 .- It?s My Last Msg To U. It?s My Last Msg To U.LAST bole tu..L= Love U alwzA= All time miss US= Save U in my heart,T= True friend in my life.So Don?t Wory n B Happy! ;->




33 .- don?t LOVE?.Only line maro?. L =====O =====V =====E =====L=loss of money.o=out of mind.v=vaste of time.e=end of life.So don?t LOVE.Only line maro?.



34 .- Different Things With Explanation School: A place where Papa pays and Son plays.Life Insurance: A contract that keeps you poor all your life so that you can die Rich.Nurse: A person who wakes u up to give you sleeping pills.Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine willpower is defeated by feminine waterpower.Lecture: An art of transferring information [...]



35 .- ?ISLAM? stands for ?ISLAM? stands for:I = IS = ShouldL = LoveA = AlwaysM = Muhammad (S.A.W)

Hire Me

Share About Us