Anniversary sms

5 .- I"m sending this bouquet of I"m sending this bouquet of love To say that I love you so much I hope I say it often enough I want you to know it"s true,On this special occasion I want to remind you That you are my everything And my love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover!


6 .- That special day is here That special day is here again The day we took our vows You"re just as special to me today As you still get me aroused. Happy Anniversary Lover.



7 .- May your marriage be Blessed Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives.



8 .- I LOVE U are words I LOVE U are words just three,which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.so this is what i want to say,live in my heart n there 4 ever stay

9 .- How true my feelings were How true my feelings were I found out to be The best thing in my life Was when you married meThank you my loving wife(loving Husband), For the years we share I know one thing for sure We make a wonderful pair.

Hire Me

Share About Us