Anniversary sms

30 .- Happy Anniversary Happy Anniversaryand Mayyour marriage be Blessed with love,joy And companionshipFor all the years of your lives!



31 .- All my love for you FREE! All my love for you FREE!wishinguaveryhappyANNIVERSARY?.!


32 .- I Wish U De Best Anniversary I Wish U De Best Anniversary A Man Could Wish His Wife.
My Love Throughout The Years We?Ve Had Our Ups& Downs But We Stood By Each Other No Matter What Happened We Maintained This Love So On Our Anniversary Of 2years I Just Wanna Say This ?Thank U
&I?Ll Alwayz Love You For What You?Ve Done For Me
?U Were & Still R My Light And Shine In My World Ngi
?Asixenga Ngawe Zulu For I?M Proud Of You Love Keep It Up).
Remember This When Things Get Rough And Tough?
I Love You?



33 .- You My Heart If You Should Say, If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give
You My Heart If You Should Say,
?Do You Still Love Me?? I?D Say,
?Till Death Do Us Part?
Happy Anniversary

Hire Me

Share About Us