Anniversary sms

25 .- On this special day, On this special day,best wishes go to you,that this wonderful love u share,lasts ur lifetime through.Happy anniversary to you my Love



26 .- To the beautiful couple in all the land, To the beautiful couple in all the land,May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.Happy Anniversary



27 .- Best wishes to you both on your anniversary, Best wishes to you both on your anniversary,May the love that u share Last your lifetime through,As u make a wonderful pair.Happy Wedding Anniversary



28 .- I?m sending this bouquet of love I?m sending this bouquet of loveTo say that I love you so muchI hope I say it often enoughI want you to know it?s true,On this special occasionI want to remind youThat you are my everythingAndmy love is true,Happy Anniversary Lover!



29 .- That special day is here again That special day is here againThe day we took our vowsYou?re just as special to me todayAs you still get me aroused.Happy Anniversary Lover

Hire Me

Share About Us