Anniversary sms

20 .- I LOVE U are words just three, I LOVE U are words just three,which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY.so this is what i want to say,live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!


21 .- Nothing in this world Could ever be Nothing in this world Could ever beAs wonderful as the love You?ve given meYour love makes my days so very bright,just knowing you?re my darling wife(Husband).Happy Wedding Anniversary


22 .- How true my feelings were How true my feelings wereI found out to be The best thingin my life Was when you married meThank you my loving wife(loving Husband),For the years we share I know onething for sure We make a wonderful pair



23 .- Long after our anniversary Long after our anniversaryAndthis greeting has been thrown awayThink of the thought behind it,Each and everyday,Happy Anniversary



24 .- Hoping that the love u shared years ago Hoping that the love u shared years agoIs still as strong today as it wasthen Bringing u much joy , loveand happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary

Hire Me

Share About Us