4.Push down if you miss me
Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, hé :-) .... me too




5.In the morning I do not eat
In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.




6.I would like to be a tear
I would like to be a tear, born in your eyes, alive passing your cheeks and dieing on your lips.




7.It must have been a rainy day
It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!






8.3 words made my heart beat faster
3 words made my heart beat faster, 3 words made my legs shake 3 words made my head spin, 3 words: I love you!





9.To the whole world you are somebody
To the whole world you are somebody....but to somebody you are the whole world





10.how can I be lonely
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

Hire Me

Share About Us