love sms



161.Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur words r ANTIBIOTICS,
Ur smile is ANALGESIC,
Ur touch is ANTI-INFLAMATORY,
Ur presence is ANTISEPTIC,
Ur SMS is ANTI-PYRETIC...
That's why I never fall ill :-)




162.Take My Eyes but let me c u.
Take My Eyes but let me c u. Take my mind but let me think about u.Take my hand but let me touch u. But if u want to take my heart, its already with U




163.wen a guy tellz u dat he
wen a guy tellz u that he luvz u from the bottom of his heart b careful 4 this may mean dat.......!!!!!!........ he has enuf space 4 another girl on the top of his heart!!!!!





164.Love has its ups and downs,
Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

Hire Me

Share About Us