love sms


165.U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight,
U say u love me & want 2 hold me tight,
Those words run thru my head day & night,
I dreamt u held me & made me see,
That Forever together we would be!



166.I've got ur back n u've got mine,
I've got ur back n u've got mine,
I'll help u out anytime.
2 see u hurt, 2 see u cry,
Makes me weep n wanna die.
I'll b right here, till the end,
Coz ur my Love& My Best friend.





167.It takes a minut to have a crush on someone
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, hrs to like someone,and takes a lifetime to forget someone.



168.Pleasures of love lasts a moment
Pleasures of love lasts a moment but pain of love lasts a lifetime




169.Sumtimes I 4get 2say Hi,
Sumtimes I miss 2reply,
Sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u,
But it doesnt mean I 4get u, bcoz. ur 1of a kind and always in my mind...

Hire Me

Share About Us