love sms



11.Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms
Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !





12.If I would get a rose for every
If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you



13.Lonely? no, how can I be lo
Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you




14.They learned me that one hours
They learned me that one hours equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last for ever!





15.Far away from here, totally i
Far away from here, totally inaccessible. That is where you are. Here next to me, within reach. That is where you are. Where ever you go or when, you will always be near me.

Hire Me

Share About Us