love sms



60.Ur only mine wen i dream.wen
Ur only mine wen i dream.wen i wake i wanna scream.ur not mine im all alone.i can only text u on my fone.do dreams lie or r dey true-i hope so cos babes i want u!





61.I believe that God above
I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!






62.Girl ur clever girl ur smart.
Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!




63.WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND
WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND OF SORROW.O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS. V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH. E FOR END OF LIFE.MISS U ALL TIME





64.today a few drops of blood
today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was "There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out.

Hire Me

Share About Us