love sms



178.How Much Love In Your Heart...
How Much Love In Your Heart....? CHOOOOOSE... 100 % ( Call Me) 50 % ( Sms Me ) 25 % ( Only A Ring) 0 % NO Answer) Regards !!!!!



179.Heart can Skip beat for a while.
Heart can Skip beat for a while... Memories can be kept in d file... A desert can be replaced by Nile. But nothing can stop a smile,when ur name comes on my MOBILE.





180.U r like my asthma, U take my breath away.
U r like my asthma, U take my breath away.
U r likes dandruff, I can't get U out of my head.
U r like my car, U drive me crazy.
U r like my Lips, I can't smile without U.



181.I may run out of message to text you.
I may run out of message to text you.
I may run out of jokes too.
I may also run out of battery or even a Tk. too.
But my heart won't run out of space for you!

Hire Me

Share About Us