latest love sms 1

1.hey! if the sun forgets 
hey! if the sun forgets shining if the moon forgets lighting if the fishes forget swimming if the wind forgets blowing if the heart forgets breathing if the cloud forgets crying and if the birds forget flying u have 2 be sure that i can nver forget u



2.red is 4 blood,blood 
red is 4 blood,blood is 4 heart ,heart is 4 love,love is 4 u and ur 4 me




3.God saw me hungry he created 
God saw me hungry he created pizza he saw me thirsty he created pesi he saw me in dark he created light and he saw me without girl friend he created u now it is the time 2 love me 



4.what is love? it is a model
what is love? it is a model auxilary verb,it shows an action which didn't happen befor now used in isqh and mohabat sentences. Ex i love u very much 


5.eyes without tears,tears 
eyes without tears,tears without love,love without a care,a care without a heart,a heart without beat,a beat without u,u without me.now how could that be possible?

Hire Me

Share About Us