love sms

21.Accidents do happen.i slip-
Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u



22.you are also my best friend!
I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!





23.Broken hearts have no spare parts
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure that u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has no spare parts





24.Last night one tear dropped out of my eyes
Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.




25.I love two things,
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life




26.no such darling whom I love
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

Hire Me

Share About Us