love sms



94.I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
Really
Truly
Unmistakably
Unstoppably
Unavoidably
Crazily, Think about you!By Zeeshan-dhk




95.The best and most beautiful
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart By N.W.KHAN



96.No one escapes from love,
No one escapes from love,
Neither the rich nor poor,
Because it takes to satisfy a heart,



97.We feel we'll never be apart. By N.W.KHAN
Time will always fly, but ou
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me




98.If a smile could be a raindrop
If a smile could be a raindrop,I wish that it keeps raining throughout your life so there would be no place for tears in your life.



99.What is a flower without
What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you , I love you

Hire Me

Share About Us