love sms




77.Last night one tear dropped out of my eyes
Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.



78.I love two things,
I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life



79.no such darling whom I love
You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!



80.If I die and go to heaven,
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you


81.You are always in my heart
You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.



82.There Were Times You Make Me Cry.
There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...



83.I am looking for a word.
I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!

Hire Me

Share About Us