love sms


109. I liked lots of people n missed very few
I liked lots of people n missed very few, but no one has been as special as u! I'd stand n wait in the world's longest que just for pleasure of being with u!





110. Do u know abt d things which live after death?
Do u know abt d things which live after death??Eyes- 31mins,Brain - 10 mins,legs - 4 hrs,Skin - 5 days,Heart - 10 mins,Bones - 30 days,LOVE - FOREVER




111. How 2 fall in love:
How 2 fall in love: 1. fall but dnt stumble; 2. b consistnt nt persistnt; 3. understnd but dnt demand; 4. share & nevr b unfair; 5. Hurt but never keep d pain.






112.What's Ur important for me?
What's Ur important for me?
Ur thinks is my breath
Ur feels become my beating
Ur breath pour in me spirit
Ur whispering awaken my whole body
Ur sight feels objective of my life
U r as much important as I
I can't imagine I can't explain,
I only Love u forever

Hire Me

Share About Us