love sms




213.Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you,
Whenever you feel blue, I will be there for you,
Whenever you are sad, I will stay by your side,
Whenever you need someone to love..
I will always be there for you to have.




214.I have heard from the Phone company,
I have heard from the Phone company, The Water company, The electric company, but haven't heard from You. Too bad, it's Your Company I love the most.





215.Can I say I love you today?
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.




216.Only open hearts receives
Only open hearts receives love,only the open mind receives feelings, only the open hand receives touches, only the sweetest one receives my msgs..



217.Chand se Pyari chandni(In Urdu)
Chand se pyari chandni, chandni se pyari raat, raat se pyari zindagi, zindagi se pyare aap.I Love u ainee.

Hire Me

Share About Us