love sms



55.sweet as a rose bud bright
sweet as a rose bud bright as a star cute as a kitten thats what u are.bundles of joy sunshine and fun you are everything i luv all rolled into 1





56.I have liked many but loved
I have liked many but loved very few.yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest queue.just for the pleasure of a moment with u.




57.Sometimes My eyes get jealouse
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?Bcoz.....You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.





58.uv been called b4 cupids
uv been called b4 cupids court 4 stealin my heart.trespassin in my dreams & robin me of my senses.uv been sentened 2 a lifetime wiv me- how do u plead?






59.I love so much my heart is sure
I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face, no one will ever take your place

Hire Me

Share About Us