love sms



194.If U like me ya hate me
If U like me ya hate me both is advantageous & beneficial to me!!!Bcoz if u like me Ill be in ur heart & if U hate me Ill be in ur mind....




195.To meet & depart is the way of life,
To meet & depart is the way of life,But to depart & meet is the hope of life.We meet to create memories,But we depart to preserve it....



196.If u open my heart,
If u open my heart, guess what you are gonna see? It's you. True loves are hard to find so I kept you.



197.ROSES AER RED
ROSES AER RED,RED IS BLOOD,BLOOD FOR HEART,HEART FOR YOU,YOU FOR ME



198.In my life I learned how 2 love
In my life I learned how 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn't learn how.. 2 stop remembering u.

Hire Me

Share About Us