love sms



44.if you fall in love there is no hope
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope





45.If U delete this message
If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?




46.Do you believe in love at first sight
Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??






47.Love is sweet poison
Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.








48.You are like the sunshine
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

Hire Me

Share About Us