love sms



208.I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile,
I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!



209.Touch my heart & u'll feel,
Touch my heart & u'll feel, Listen to my heart & u'll hear, Look into my heart & u'll see, That u'll always be a special part of me.



210.I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to close my eyes coz I might think of you.
I'm afraid to open them coz I might see you.
I'm afraid to move my lips coz I might speak of you.
I'm afraid to listen coz I might hear my heart fall for you.



211.Without wife there is no home only house
Without wife there is no home only house. Wife make it home. Without beloved heart is only a piece of flesh. Beloved make it life and soul. I feel my heart is not only piece of flesh. It is ful of ambitions, life,prosperity. I look deep u r in and hold it. Sukar Allah ka. Without u no my life. I Love u so much.




212.I believe that God above,
I believe that God above, Created you for me to love,
He picked you out from all the rest, Coz He knew I would love you the best!

Hire Me

Share About Us