love sms




100.Tomorrow there is an other da
Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain!




101.My Love,Words however special.
My Love,Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart.



102.They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person,
They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them



103.Forgettin you is hard to do
Forgettin you is hard to do,forgettin me is up to you,forget me not forget me never,forget this message but not the sender.




104.The Nominees for nice LOVERS are:
The Nominees for nice LOVERS are:
You
you
You
you!
Yoouu!
& the winner is
Me!
Coz I have you!!!"

Hire Me

Share About Us