love sms recent

  • No one escapes from love,
    No one escapes from love, 
    Neither the rich nor poor, 
    Because it takes to satisfy a heart, 
    We feel we'll never be apart.


  • Time will always fly, but ou
    Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me 



  • If a smile could be a raindrop
    If a smile could be a raindrop,I wish that it keeps raining throughout your life so there would be no place for tears in your life.




  •  What is a flower without 
     What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you , I love you





    Tomorrow there is an other da
    Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain! 



Hire Me

Share About Us