latest love sms

  • some times mu heart ask me
    some times mu heart ask me why i care of u why i miss u why i love u why s think of u why i want u then my mind answer me it is very smiple coz i love u




  • You know dat i wont do u rong,
    You know dat i wont do u rong, dis love i feel is far too strong, cuz now ive waited far too long, u cant just lead me on, dont jus talk..Make it Happen 




  • You r like the Sunshine so
    You r like the Sunshine so warm,You r like Sugar so sweet,You r like You....& thats the reason why i love u.......



  • I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
    I,Me, Myself, Yes me,I
    Really
    Truly
    Unmistakably
    Unstoppably
    Unavoidably
    Crazily, Think about you!




  • The best and most beautiful
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart


Hire Me

Share About Us