love sms


141.Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple Bye makes us cry,
Simple joke makes us Laugh,
Simple care makes us fall in Luv,
Simple Touch makes us feel better,
But i hope my simple MSG makes u smile!





142.If you live to be a hundred
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...





143.Roses of red grow in my heart
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
No matter how sad, no matter how sick
No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you... but i'm happier each time i send you a message 'coz i know i'll be DISTURBING YOU!




144.A DOCTOR can save my life
A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life. But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

Hire Me

Share About Us