love sms



199.I MAY NOT BE A CLOCK THAT MAY
I MAY NOT BE A CLOCK THAT MAY TEXT YOU 24HRS A DAY BUT MY HEART WILL BE LIKE A CLOCK THAT WILL NOT STOP CARING & SAYING U R ALWAYS REMEMBERED. TAKE CARe.





200.I Opened an account 4U
I Opened an account 4U at the Universal Bank of God's Blessings & deposited 365 days full of of Love, Faith, Joy & Fulfilment ...! Enjoy withdrawing them.
and 1 thing I know 4 sure is dat,
...and 1 thing I know 4 sure is dat, out of all things we give & receive; the gift of love is the 1 dat keeps humans alive...so being in love is good for your health!


201.u r as sweet as bailey as strong as
u r as sweet as bailey as strong as tequila as warm as cognac as
exotic as malibu as heady as a cocktail & as special as as a champagne. i
am simply drunk on U




202.Wot letters r missin in H__RT
Wot letters r missin in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & u get a heart!if u pick U,u will get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than have a heart without U!



203.I love three things,
I love three things,i.e the SUN, the MOON, and YOU, THE SUN 4 A DAY, THE MOON 4 NIGHT, AND U 4 EVER. B/C I LOVE U 4 EVER...

Hire Me

Share About Us